The Waterfowl Company Pro staff
Pro staffing is an important factor in growing a brand to benefit the company and its customers. We need feedback to help our company offer the most unique products on the market. We specialize in duck calls, goose calls, decoy rigs, and so much more.
We are looking for outdoorsmen & outdoorswomen interested in going the extra mile to help our company grow.
When you agree to become part of TWC’s Pro Staff, you are joining a team. We have a few requirements needed to be met to remain a part of the Pro Staff.
The TWC Pro Staff program is by application only and all members need to apply/re-qualify annually to continue membership. You are not guaranteed a membership and it can be revoked at any time.
TWC Pro Staff Requirements
What you can expect:
- Once submitted, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an e-mail informing you of your Pro-Staff Level in the program.
- This e-mail will contain your unique pro-code, that will allow you to access pro-only pricing on our website, please keep this code and pricing confidential. You will also receive a separate code to use for a Family & Friends discount.
- All returns and warranty work must be handled directly through The Waterfowl Company. Do not take any item back to a retailer for any reason.
- Complete Application & Sign – If accepted, by signing this application you are under contract with The Waterfowl Company’s non-compete clause. This clause states you will not endorse another duck call company or decoy rig company other than The Waterfowl Company and Duck Feet Decoy Anchors. This pro-staffing membership allows you to represent both companies or just one.
- Send a Sound File – To be considered for a staff position please email a sound file of YOU operating your current duck and goose calls to : [email protected]. Sound files do not need to be long or of excellent quality, they may be done from a phone (via video or voice recording) to save on data size and ease of recording.
- Do your part for Hunting and Conservation – Be a good representative for TWC, hunting, and conservation efforts. Get involved in your local organizations, hunt responsibly, and leave no trace behind when you hunt.
- Help Spread the Word – Keep your social media clean and a good representation of yourself and our brand. Be mindful of offensive posts.
By filling out the application above, you agree that if accepted, you will abide by the details of the TWC Pro Staff Requirements.